Saturday, March 15, 2008

Flaky Friends

I hate flaky friends.  We've all got them.  The friends that bail every time you plan something.  Or don't call when they are supposed to.  It's more than irritating to deal with those who can't seem to hold up their end of the bargain...and yet there are some people who we are flaky friends to.  That's right, I am a flake...there are times that I don't call certain people, or I'm totally in for a good time until the day of the event and then suddenly, I'm no where to be found.  Lame.  That's all I have to say.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I didn't realize you were such a blogging maniac, considering your technicological difficulties. :) I'm glad for this post, though...now I understand better why you don't answer or return my calls. Flake.

Stephanie said...

I will also add that the 5 out of 10 women coloring their hair blonde were already blonde to begin with. They just haven't yet achieved the ideal platinum color. :)