Monday, March 10, 2008

Festivas Miracle

On a daily basis I experience the phenomenon of Festivas Miracles! Today was no exception. As I thought I had an appointment, I left work early. Learning that the person my appointment was with needed to cancel I debated turning around and going back to work...I opted not to do this. As I approached my apartment complex I thought I would benefit from using the computer and picking up a package I knew was awaiting my arrival. As I walked in both computers were occupied. So, I asked for my package. As it turns out I had three packages! And my roommate was the user of one of the computers, thus I got one of those too! It truly was a Festivas Miracle!

1 comment:

Ticklemedana said...

I LOVE festivus miracles...I substitute taught today and it was an EARLY out day...so, instead of getting out at 2:45 I was out at 1:15! and for the same pay! LOL

By the by...I notice you aren't importing notes from your blog onto facebook...I can do that for you...just say the word. Love you!