Saturday, March 8, 2008

Clutch vs. Purse

I consider myself to be somewhat of a purse expert! I own 82 purses or clutches and revel in choosing a different hand-bag accessory for each outfit I wear! But, let's get down to the nitty-gritty. Which is better, a purse or a clutch?

There are two factors to consider: where are you going? Are you the transportation? A clutch will always look more trendy and cuter! That is the simple fact, but you have to be willing to carry a purse if you are going somewhere that you will need to take extra stuff with you. A purse is always better for a movie...sneaking in soda and candy is difficult with a tiny little clutch. Ball games also require purses, not so much for the fact of sneaking in treats as it is easier to keep track of a larger bag when you are cheering like a maniac!

Are you the transportation? I have only a handful of clutches that my keys fit into after I have put all of my necessary items in. If you are with someone else and can leave your keys in the car...clutch it up!

All in all, clutch is number one. But, don't discount the beauty of a hand or shoulder bag. Not to be confused with shoulder pads which are never a good idea!

No comments: