Monday, July 21, 2008

Skanky Hose

Every girl wants to wear fishnet hose or some other tawdry pair of pantie-hose that make you feel sexy. If you don't, then I feel that you should reevaluate your womanhood. Just as a side note, I don't think that women evaluate their womanhood enough. We get after men who are too metro or seem effeminate, they have a real stigma in society; yet, there are no repercussions for tomboys, or softball players. What's up with that? At any rate, back to the situation at hand. I would like to encourage every young lady to buy a pair of skanky hose, and wear them proudly. I bought a pair maybe two years ago, wore them to church, and receive what could be the equivalent to a standing ovation in a religious type setting. Not only did young man after young man compliment me, but one of the leaders of my church stopped me, told how much he liked the pantie hose, and then preceded to ask where he could find some for his wife...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you. I bought a pair of skanky hose and EVERYONE loved them (unfortunately a friend borrowed them shortly afterwards and got a huge hole in them) so I am currently without, but I've been wanting to get a new pair ever since. You are also quite correct on women evaluating their womenhood. We are women, we're allowed to be feminine, gorgeous, sexy, sweet, traditional, modern, seductive, compassionate all at the same time! !. Wow! It's good to be a women and there should be more women who embrace that! :)