Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Decision to Become a Blogger

So here's the truth...I'm not a very computer savvy individual. In fact, I currently don't own a computer. I've always felt that computer stuff is for nerds. Well, welcome to 2008, where you just kind of need to know stuff about computers. (Side note: I really like the word "stuff" it fits so many situations, and sounds funny too.) In realizing that computers are the "It" thing these days, I've decided to become a blogger. Also, blogging is quite hilarious to me. Anytime someone says something funny or makes a total tard of themselves, it's totally in order to say to them, "I'm totally going to blog that!" Now when I say it, my threats can actually some to fruition!

At any rate, my best friend set up my blogging account, consequently unleashing a force that you will come to know and love, welcome!

No comments: