Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ode to the Crack House...A Continuation

The crack house just outside my kitchen window has recently gone through some "home improvements". It would seem that as an effort to clean up the act and become more reputable they've changed a few things...don't get so excited, this is no where near the truth. As a matter of fact, the only change is that they've moved the trampoline southeast slightly to make room for their above ground pool. This pool is falling apart at the seams and I'll be very surprised if they can actually put water in it. My greatest concern, however, is that I would prefer not to see the crack-housers swim in it. Bathing suits will be bad enough, but I can't shake the feeling that a romantic skinny dip is part of the ritualistic goings on that I'm all too privy to! I'll keep you posted as to whether I see any flesh.

2 comments:

Ticklemedana said...

oh come on soni...you know there's nothing that turns you on more than a Nekkid Redneck doped up on meth and spitting through the holes in his teeth...=D

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to find out ;) I hear Mr. Wonderful is coming back soon :D Yay!! (P.S. if you're anything like me, just remember freaking out is perfectly normal ;)