Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Her Boobs Don't Need a Bra...She Bought Her Self-Worth!

Although you may have thought I had died or fallen off the face of the earth, I am in full force and on a soap box. It was quite a climb to get atop this particular issue, but here I stand and look down on those around me...it feels good!

Have you ever found yourself thinking, "I'm not that pretty and I'm not that smart...what, oh what is a girtl to do?" If so, only moments later you probably came to the conclusion that breast implants were the answer to all your slef love issues. Well, I"m here to tell you that you are in fact, an idiot. First of all, you have now taken the afore mentioned thought and screamed it from the roof top: "HEY, I DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF". Secondly, you are choosing to put your body through unnecesaary surgery, pain, recooperation time, pain pills that could become addictive...not worth it. Third, have you thought of how incredibly selfish it is to your future children...think about breast feeding, it's an important bonding experience for mother and child. We have enough ADHD, autistic, video game playing freaks without the complications caused by a lack of breast feeding. And finally, is worth paying ridiculous amounts of money for your vanity? Get a $200 haircut, you'll feel jsut as good and you can repeat thsi process without needing an intervention (Michael Jackson, Cher, Raquel Welch). I'm jsut saying.

Alright, I'm decending my soap box to live among the silicone laden skanks of the world and if after reading this you still choose to augment your breasts to look good in a bathing suit, I will indeed be judging you behind your back and in front of your newly perky bosom.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your just jealous of my new boobs that are each the size of your head!!! And I will not feel pressured into a reduction---it could be damaging to me and my boyfriend! Bathing suit season HERE I COME!

Anonymous said...

Amen sista. Although - you have a pretty good rack so it's hard to understand how the unendowed feel. (I don't understand it either ;)

A Frost said...

And that is why she is still single :)

Svetlana Monsoon said...

So, Steph the super-model...I love your profile pic!

Jeff Rosenbaugh said...

sooo... I'm going to have to call someone to cancel a procedure... hmmm... :-|