Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shake Yo A**

So if you haven't noticed, Halloween has of coarse turn in to a whore fest. Well, I must admit that I have indeed dressed up in a raunchy excuse for walking out the door practically nude. I don't judge those who do. I will say that the guilt factor of my past costumes may be the reason I have been on a "real person" trend. As of late I have dressed up as people I actually know. It's fun and exciting and it gives you a chance to openly mock your friends idiosyncrasies! Just a suggestion if you feel that Halloween and prostitution should not have quite so much in common!

2 comments:

Ticklemedana said...

ha ha...awesome...the infamous bunny comes to mind...LOL...and yes, it's way fun to dress up like your friends..=)

Svetlana Monsoon said...

Yes, the bunny. And though it wasn't Halloween, the name sake of this blog!