Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oops...My Mouth Got Me Into Trouble Again

That's right, I got in to trouble because of my mouth and for once it wasn't kissing anyone.
In my line of work I have to attend trainings and refresher courses on a regular basis. Today I attended one of these trainings. As the presenter was having us work on little activities, she would also continue talking. At one point she asked a question. I am the type of person who, when asked a question I answer; when someone emails me, I write back; when someone calls me, I answer or call them back when I can. So the question was "Did you all have a good first session this morning?" There were crickets...no response. Then she re-stated the question. Well, I thought to myself, someone better say something before she asks again. So I replied, "I didn't go to the first session, but I'm sure it would have been great if I had."
Later in the session she stopped and apologized for the fact that she was being emotional. She then brought up the fact that she didn't mean to offend me with her negative statement. I'm hear to tell you-it takes more than a coat of paint to win it at Thunder Road. In other words, I wasn't offended and I didn't think her statement was negative. What I did think was that her breaking down and crying in front of our groups was HILARIOUS!

1 comment:

Ticklemedana said...

ha ha...damn...here I was all excited to see in what kind of good las vegas way you got into trouble...*POUT*